Plans to build a light rail connection to Los Angeles International Airport advanced Monday with the unveiling of four potential station sites that would link to a people mover serving passenger terminals, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Airport Approves $336M on People Mover
- Trains to Planes
- Metro Shelves Direct Rail Line to LAX
- LAX Moves on $6 Billion Plan to Ease Transit In, Out of Airport
- LAX-Green Line Link Will Be Key to Commute
- LAX Project Among Largest In L.A. History
- Two Supes Want Metro to Reconsider LAX Link Rail
- TRANSPORTATION---Plan Designates Airport as a Destination for Light Rail