How much is "creativity" worth in the Los Angeles region? A new report by the Otis College of Art and Design analyzes what it calls the “creative economy” of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, Southern California Public Radio reports.
You May Also Like
- Hollywood Pumps Billions into Art and Culture Economy
- Former Los Angeles Times Exec Now at SiriusXM
- California Jobless Rate Drops
- Hispanic Business Leaders Meet in L.A.
- Daily News Parent to Begin Charging for Online Access
- Gas Prices in L.A. Rising Fast
- A Guide to the End of the World
- L.A. Officials to Review Street Vending