How much is "creativity" worth in the Los Angeles region? A new report by the Otis College of Art and Design analyzes what it calls the “creative economy” of Los Angeles and Orange Counties, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Gas Prices in L.A. Rising Fast
- Hollywood Pumps Billions into Art and Culture Economy
- L.A.’s Creative Economy Sees Jobs Increase, Impact on Region’s Economy Slip
- A Guide to the End of the World
- Sterling's Apartment Managers Sue Over Pay
- Former Los Angeles Times Exec Now at SiriusXM
- Home Foreclosures Continue Decline in State
- Otis Report Notes Economic Growth in Several of L.A.’s Creative Industries