The capital of high tech is now the capital of high-priced real estate, CNBC reports. Silicon Valley now leads the nation in the number of homes sold for $1 million or more, toppling longtime luxury real-estate leaders like Beverly Hills and Miami.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Shiller: Housing Recovery Could Take 50 Years
- Dow Breaks Record, Keeps Going
- Pending Home Sales Fall Due to Dwindling Supply
- Should the Fed Taper Bond Buying?
- What the Fed Meeting Could Mean
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 10: Tinder Aims for $800 Million
- Icahn: Why I'm Buying Netflix Shares
- New Car Sales May Break Record in December