The stock market hasn't priced in the end of the world this December, and it's not pricing in the "fiscal cliff." CNBC.com reports that's because most investors don't believe either will happen.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buffett Offers Investors a Lesson in Value
- How Long Will Summer Stock Swoon Last?
- Are U.S. Stocks Really the Only Game in Town?
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset
- My Favorite Sites
- Too Soon to Call New BlackBerry a Failure?
- Ukraine Crisis Shows Power of Global Markets
- COLUMNS & FEATURES--Election-Year Stock Jumps Could Be a Thing of Past