WebVisible Inc., which sells subscription-based software that helps small- and medium-sized businesses place online advertising, announced it had completed the relocation of its headquarters from Irvine to the Electronics Arts Campus in Playa Vista.
The venture-backed company has 96 employees in the United States, nearly all of them based here, plus 21 more employees in Mumbai, India. In February 2010, it closed a $20 million C series financing round led by Focus Ventures, Adams Street Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Sutter Hill Ventures, according industry tracker Xconomy Inc.
"This campus environment (at EA) sets the right tone for us -- open, collaborative and creative," Chief Executive Ron Burr said in a statement. "We've been re-energized as a company and we're excited about where we're going. We work hard together and we play hard together.”
WebVisible said it has provided local online marketing software and services since 2001, and was among first to pioneer the use of keyword search to link advertisers with potential customers. It said it has served more than 100,000 customers from 4,000 industries in 14 countries over the years, and plans to release products this summer to enable local businesses to take control of their reputation online and promote themselves on social networks such as Twitter and Yelp
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Regional Reports
- Maguire Secures Investment in Water’s Edge Campus
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood Surrender Space but Rents on Rise
- Fullscreen to Launch Paid Video-Subscription Service
- WeWork Opens Second Playa Vista Location
- Playa Office Projects Turn the Marina Tide
- TECH TALK --- Eteamz Scores Big by Hiring Past Adidas Chief as CEO
- Generation IX Has Software Solutions for Daylight Savings