Apparel manufacturer Cherokee Inc. has relocated its corporate headquarters in Van Nuys.
The company said the move will accommodate anticipated growth and that it leased larger space at “advantageous rates with minimal additional annual costs.”
The company’s new address is 5990 Sepulveda Blvd. The company was previously at 6835 Valjean Ave., also in Van Nuys. The telephone number remains the same.
“Our new headquarters provides much-needed room and will allow us to better transform our company, strengthen our relationships and internal operations, and ultimately enhance our overall product lineup,” Chief Executive Henry Stupp said in a statement.
By late morning Friday, shares of Cherokee gained 7 cents, or less than 1 percent, to $12.76 in light trading on the Nasdaq.
You May Also Like
- Cherokee to Move Corporate Headquarters
- Apparel Maker Seeks Sales Heat in Middle East
- Cherokee Announces New Chief Executive
- CORPORATE FOCUS --- Cherokee Finds Profits, If Not Respect, as a Licensor
- Strong Cash Flow, Prospects For Growth Drive Cherokee
- Clothing Maker Puts Brand on New Business Model
- Cherokee Signs Agreements for Sideout
- Cherokee Returns to School Uniform Business