Pacific Office Properties Trust Inc. said Tuesday that it has acquired the Kalakaua Business Center in the Waikiki district of Honolulu. The Class A office space contains approximately 152,000 square feet of total space on nine floors and includes 29,000 square feet of ground floor retail space, the Santa Monica-based real estate investment trust said Tuesday in a statement. No financial terms of the deal were disclosed. The property is 97 percent occupied.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Pacific Office Properties Hires CFO
- REIT Names CEO
- Pacific Office Properties Obtains $40 Million Credit Facility
- Office REIT Names New Top Officials
- REIT Acquires Large Hawaiian Project
- Hudson Pacific Properties Moves to Loss in Quarter
- Calpers to Bow Out of Condo Project in Venice
- Pacific Office Properties Acquires San Diego Complex