True Religion Apparel Inc. said late Tuesday that it received an extension from the Nasdaq Stock Market to file its results for the year ended Dec. 31.
The Vernon-based denim company has until April 30 to file its fourth quarter and annual results as well as for the quarter ended Sept. 30. True Religion also has until April 30 to file restated financial reports for 2005 and 2006 as well as the first two quarters of 2007.
True Religion said in November it needed to restate its previous financial statements due to accounting errors. Its independent auditors expect the reports will be ready by April 30, True Religion said.
Shares in True Religion were down 1.5 percent to $18.70 in early trading Wednesday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- True Religion Files Second Extension
- True Religion Receives Delisting Notice
- True Religion Spikes on Analyst's Forecast
- Restatement, Delisting Hit Blue Holdings
- True Religion Posts Big Gains in Q4
- Business Briefs: WPTE, Hilton, GNP Computers, CaminoSoft, 3D Systems, True Religion Apparel
- Update: Grill Concepts Gets Listing Notice
- Late Filing Could Delist Nara Bank