Delta Air Lines Inc. is in talks with SkyWest Inc. to sell the Utah airline one or two of its regional feeder carriers, like Comair and Atlantic Southeast Airlines, as it seeks to return to profitability, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
The Journal said Bradford Rich, chief financial officer of SkyWest, said at an investor conference Monday in Orlando that the discussions were in the early stages. Rich did not say if the SkyWest was interested in one or both of the feeder carriers.
*For more on this story, read the full Associated Press article .
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Southwest Looks for More Gates As It Moves Into Dominant Role
- Delta, Northwest File for Bankruptcy
- Airline Troubles May Hurt Disney Theme Park Sales
- Holiday Air Travel Starts Well
- Delta Sues to Halt Payments at LAX
- Update: Delta Air Lines Slashes Fares, Its Shares Fall
- LAX-China Plan Hitting Turbulence